To: kelly ingles, caseworker dhs midtown branch oregon and dhs midtown branch oregon
The return of innocent children back to their mother
The lack of careful consideration when placing children with their father after court ordered their return home.
Why is this important?
The court had ordered the return of the children. The father stood and asked to also be considered. So the caseworker decided after what she called careful consideration to place the children with their father. I questioned this careful consideration based on these facts.
1. The father took the stand and confessed to being a past meth cook and user and only proclaimed sobriaty without ever attending any type of rehabilitation.
2. The father had been arrested on 3 occations for probation violations for dirty ua's for meth.
3. Just last year he had a dirty ua for meth when tested by dhs.
4. He has allowed meth users around the children including a long time friend whom has been arrested over 10 times for possesion of meth. ( our children now know this mans name well)
5. The father has a lengthy crimanal record that includes theft, menicing, child endangerment, domestic violence and restraining order violations.
6. The father was staying in his brothers home ( who resently kicked him out) this brother had charges on his record for beating his daughter for dating a black boy. He was left alone with my children on several occations. My youngest child had welt of large hand prints on his arm after the uncle had lost control one night and tried kicking the kids and their dad out at 8pm. On october 2013.
7. The father and kids are currently staying in his moms 2bedroom home with the father step dad, mom, brother and a friend that was recently released from prison.
8. The father has on countless occation transported the children ages 8,5 & 4 without carseats or booster seats ( was filmed and witnessed by three others)
9. Has risked the childrens lives by not being able to understand instructions on proper administration of medication for child with benign rolandic seizures and taking 5 year old in for dental surgery ( even after being instructed not to bring her in sick) abd only informed the dentist of the child recovering strep throat after the dentist decided it wasnt safe to perform surgery from the sound of her lungs.
10. Also each of these very small children have lost 2 to 5 pounds in the two months they hace been in his care. I have spoken with the father and the caseworker of these and more safety concerns only to be dismissed and ignored. At this time i am requesting dhs follow the court order to return the children home. As i have no crimanal record, live in a four bedroom four bathroom home for over a year and a half. There are no safety concerns with my home or self presently and ive had the children with me from birth till five months ago. As well the children have been seperated and alienated from their two older sibling who still live with me. Please help me to get my younger children back home safe, stable and happy ( as tgey still ask when they can come home even in their fathers care.) Thank you for your help.
For the lack of motivation to return children to safety in their best interest, I call to action to request this caseworker and her supervised be fired.