1. Stop closing US Postal Service mail processing plants in Wisconsin.
2. Stop the closing of rural post offices in Wisconsin.
3. Keep 6 day delivery of mail in Wisconsin.
4. Return the postal service to the delivery standards prior to July 2012.
5. Return the pre funding of retirement accounts to the postal service.
Why is this important?
Our goal is to save the U.S. Postal Service from drastic cuts in service. We want the postal service to cease closing mail processing plants. We want the postal service to continue 6 day delivery and we want the postal service to stop closing post offices and cutting retail operating hours. Our goal is to see the dramatic pre payments into retirement accounts to stop and be returned to the postal service. We are proud of our postal network in Wisconsin and want to keep it the way it is.
MoveOn Political Action does not necessarily endorse the contents of petitions posted on this site.
MoveOn Petitions is an open tool that anyone can use to post a petition advocating any point of view,
so long as the petition does not violate our
terms of service.
Paid for in part by MoveOn Political Action. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.