5,000 signatures reached
To: All G20 Attendees: Governments, Businesses & Organizations
Boycott the Saudi Dictator's #G20
We call for a global boycott of the Saudi dictatorship's G20 summit this November. The Saudi dictatorship must stop pushing war, repression, and climate destruction.
We demand that all political, business, and civil society leaders boycott the Saudi G20 and all Saudi-led events until the Saudi dictatorship ends its brutal and destructive behavior.
Why is this important?
The G20 is the annual gathering of representatives of the world's largest economies. It is shocking that the Saudi dictatorship is hosting the G20 summit this year. Saudi Arabia is using this year's G20 to hide its horrible record of war, repression, and climate destruction.
No one should participate in the Saudi G20 or any other Saudi-led event until the Saudi dictatorship fully embraces the following demands:
1. Freedom at home: Saudi Arabia must free women’s rights activist Loujain al-Hathloul, end all internal repression, and release all prisoners of conscience.
2. End the Yemen war: Saudi Arabia must stop killing Yemeni civilians, lift the blockade on Yemen, and endorse a full ceasefire.
3. Cease its global repression: Saudi Arabia must stop targeting global dissidents and allow a full investigation of Saudi crimes, including the murder of Jamal Khashoggi.
4. Stop creating Middle East instability: Saudi Arabia must stop pushing for war with Iran, end its war in Yemen, and stop opposing democracy movements in the Middle East.
5. Climate crisis: Saudi Arabia must stop driving the global climate crisis through its destructive fossil fuel exports.
No one should participate in the Saudi G20 or any other Saudi-led event until the Saudi dictatorship endorses and implements these demands.